Since Angelina Jolies public announcement, and Brad Pitt’s comments about her double breast mastectomy, removal of both breasts as a “preventive” measure against developing breast cancer…I’ve decided it’s a good time to discuss today’s most popular…most natural cohesive (gummy bear) breast implants.
Natrelle 410 Ultra Cohesive Breast Implants are the most popular in the world today…chosen 2:1 by women having breast reconstruction surgery (after cancer treatment and breast removal)…and by women having implant revision surgery. The Natrelle 410 also has more “loyal” physician advocates than any other single breast implant in the world!
The 410 Implant was the very first highly cohesive…anatomically shaped implants and they are now referred to as “gummy bears.” They have been in use throughout Europe since 1993 with wonderful results. Natrelle 410 offers 12 shapes for a given volume. I love them…my patients love them… for many reasons!
- Natrelle 410 Implants…mimic the natural breast the best
- They are the implant of choice today for women having breast reconstruction surgery
- For breast implant revision surgery…the Natrelle 410 is top choice over all implants
- It’s “tear drop shape” contours resemble the curve of a woman’s breast
- The highly cohesive gummy silicone filler “holds together” uniformly to prevent migration in the event of a rupture (rarely occurs according to years of studies)
- 12 shapes for a given volume enables patient/surgeon to be very specific in shape selection…for every single patient
- Natrelle 410’s are chosen 2:1 by patients because they feel the most natural….soft to the touch
- It’s the #1 shaped gel implant chosen by surgeons in Europe and Canada…where it’s been available for years (the FDA just approved it in the US in February, 2013)
- The textured surface means it will stay where it is placed beneath the breast
- The implant surgery requires specialized training and skill…I am one of a select group of surgeons currently allowed to offer the Natrelle 410 implants to patients.
Highly Developed Method…used for selecting the ideal implants for each individual patient….no cookie cutter methods here! Also, incorporating my Vectra 3D Computer Imaging program empowers my patients to see actual potential results…before having surgery.
Hand in Glove Fit! Selecting the right implant is the first step to achieving your desired outcome…Second is “surgical technique and skill.” Added years of specialized surgical training and years of great success and natural outcomes in reconstructive breast surgeries…have given my patients have the highest level of confidence in my abilities…strong enough to send their friends and loved ones to me also.
OK…been thinking about implant revision/replacement…or have you been through a mastectomy? Let’s talk…
Spring Graduations, June Brides, New Mommies, Class Reunions, Career Changes, normal facial Aging is really showing…Beach Days are here…are you beach body ready? …and many more reasons to get that Breast Augmentation scheduled, to have a Mini Facelift, to keep them guessing with Botox treatments or have an “instant liquid facelift.” Take 10 years off the face with an Eyebrow/Forehead Lift…removing years of aging with an Eye Job (Blepharoplasty) or a Nose Job…come on and let’s get to work. See complete info: http://www.davinciplastic.com.
Helping You Keep Your Best Self Forward….best to you and yours.
Steven Davison M.D.
“DAVinci….where I combine the supreme elements of art and surgical science.”